Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warlords

Also available in World of Warcraft.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clunk

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:18 am

Character Name :Purr/Daffodill

Character Class :Ranger/elementalist

Character Level :53/56

How old are you?32

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you agree to the requirements of being a Warlord member? Err yes I do, but I wont be able to level as fast as you would like me to. I can only grind for about 7 hours a week

Were you recommended to join by any players within the guild? If so please state who.Loads of you keep asking.

Do you have Ventrilo? Yup.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would you like to be part of the guild? Cause I have been in this guild before, and I miss you all. Besides, I still have a few guild weapons. And if I become a Warlord again, then I wont get ganked by you for grind spots. Very Happy

What do you expect being part of the guild? Same as last time. Lots of fun, but this time without the shit stirrers who I must say I am glad they are not here.

Why should we accept you? What should we expect from you to help progress the guild further? Cause I am a nice guy, quite sizey. I can do a Midlands accent better then hykren. I can scream in five different languages. I can keep graor off the booze. I can sing in vent. I can juggle flaming balls. In a siege I will attack anyone. Oh and Daffodill will go rouge on low levels for you. Thats all I can think of right now.
Back to top Go down
Ukleti
Officer
Officer
Ukleti

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:05 am

/denied i want my booze lol!

j/k welcome aboard (again)
Back to top Go down
Clunk

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:14 am

coo. that was easy.
Back to top Go down
Morrslieb

Morrslieb

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:23 am

Welcome Back Clunk cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:08 pm

in ~ Smile
Back to top Go down
Clunk

Clunk

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:02 pm

R3born wrote:
in ~ Smile
Cor fanks mister Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:27 pm

WB
Back to top Go down
Taskmaster

Taskmaster

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:56 pm

Welcome back mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1